The Petäjävesi Old Church online store terms of delivery
The Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church (Business ID 1708696-3) is responsible for the sales, production and delivery of products available in the online store, such as admission tickets and souvenirs. The Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church is not identified for VAT purposes.
The customer undertakes to observe the delivery terms when ordering and booking the products and service of Petäjävesi Old Church in the Petäjävesi Old Church online service.
BOOKING AND ORDERING
• The products to be ordered are selected by adding them to the basket on the website. The order is placed by paying the price of the content of the basket at the cashier of the online store. By placing an order, you accept these delivery terms and the prices of the products.
• The customer is responsible for reviewing the description and instructions related to the service/product and the terms related to the booking.
• The booking/order placed by the customer becomes binding when the order/payment confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address indicated by the customer.
• The customer shall pay the price of the booking/order according to the method selected by the customer and its related terms.
• The booking system will send a order/payment confirmation to the e-mail address indicated by the customer. The order confirmation includes the ordered products and their prices.
• The Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church is not liable for failed bookings/orders. The customer must contact a Petäjävesi Old Church guide in order to remedy the situation.
• Students, unemployed persons and groups of more than 10 people are entitled to discounts.
• Young people under the age of 16 are free to visit the church without a separate fee.
• Senior citizens’ discounts are activated with a Kela photocard, cards for national pension recipients or employment pension cards issued by employment pension insurance companies. Cards that do not include the customer’s photo must be presented along with a personal ID card such as a driver’s licence, passport or an identity document issued by the Police. People over the age of 65 are entitled to a discount by presenting a personal ID card. The discount is not provided by presenting a pension decision, pension cards issued by associations or any corresponding document.
• Student discounts are activated by presenting a card issued by a student organisation.
CANCELLATIONS AND CHANGES
• Tickets bought in the online service cannot be modified, changed or cancelled. No discounts or refunds are issued to a ticket once it has been purchased.
• Only group reservations can be cancelled. Group reservations are orders that contain more than 10 tickets.
• The cancellation day is the date on which the Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church receives information about the cancellation.
• The group reservation customer is responsible for sending the cancellation notice in due time.
• If a group reservation customer cancels an order
o at least 14 days before the reservation, the customer is liable to pay the reservation’s delivery costs. The amount of delivery costs is €25.
o less than 14 days but more than 7 days before the reservation, the customer is liable to pay 50% of the total sum of the order, but not less than €50.
o less than 7 days before the reservation, the customer is liable to pay the entire sum of the order.
OWNER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL A RESERVATION
• In the case of force majeure, the Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church has the right to terminate the agreement. The customer shall be notified of the termination.
• In such circumstances, the customer is entitled to be compensated for their payment in full.
• The direct or indirect expenses incurred by the customer because of an agreement terminated due to force majeure shall not be compensated.
• The Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church is responsible for the order and payment process of the online store, and it shall use the services of reliable and secure online payment service providers.
• The Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church shall not store banking access or credit card details at any phase of the process.
• The customer undertakes to observe the terms of the payment method selected by the customer.
• Payment by invoice (Only for companies and communities)
o Invoices are only available for companies and communities.
o The invoice must be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice.
o If the invoice regarding a certain reserved site has not been paid by the due date, the reservation shall be removed from the system and the cancellation fees as defined in the terms and conditions shall be invoiced from the customer in a separate invoice.
o Orders that include the option of invoicing are always subject to an additional invoicing fee of €5.
• If the payment transaction has not been completed successfully at the time of placing the order, the Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church shall not process the order.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The prices indicated in the online service do not include VAT.
• We sell products to adult private persons and businesses and communities.
• We reserve the right to make changes to these prices.
• The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the information they provide.
• We reserve the right to make changes to the terms of delivery. The customer must review the currently valid terms of delivery before placing an order.
• The products, services and all related materials shall be delivered on an as is basis without any type of guarantee. Unless specified otherwise in mandatory laws, the Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church is not in any way liable for the direct, indirect, consequential or special damages, costs or loss of income related to or incurred by ordering the products or services.
• All photo and text material on the website is the property of the Foundation of Petäjävesi Old Church. Unauthorised use and copying of this material is prohibited.
• Finnish law applies in the online store and these terms and conditions.